Learn the basics of perfumery with our in-house perfumer in this 3.5 hour private instructional workshop! This is a great introductory workshop for those looking to pursue perfumery for a hobby or begin taking the steps to creating fragrances to sell.
This workshop is part one and the most introductory of a series of workshops that will be developed for those looking to expand their knowledge of perfumery.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn to smell and describe ingredients like a perfumer.
- Work with 25 of the most commonly used perfumery ingredients
- Learn the basics of how to classify ingredients based on family, volatility and type
- Learn to create a fragrance brief, the starting point for any perfume project.
- Learn to structure a perfume formula and how to blend your creation!
All participants will leave with a 10mL spray bottle of their creation!
- Maximum two guests allowed per session
- All guests will be seated more than six feet apart
- Each participant will have their own workshop materials
- Masks must be worn when not seated in your designated spot
- All workshop materials and surfaces will be sanitized before and after use
Sessions run every Sunday beginning May 23rd!
Location: Denatured Lab, 73 Princess Street, Winnipeg